2284Re: [BCD396XT] Re: Re software

  • russelempey@rogers.com
    Jul 7, 2009
      Same here! Out of the box, 10.00 for Free Scan, 15.00 for RadioRefence and up and running. In about 40 minutes! Outstanding

      From: "laserbub" <jetson82@...>

      Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 22:57:23
      To: <BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [BCD396XT] Re: Re software

      I will chime in here - I received my new 396XT with only a few hours before having to leave it with a friend and travel for a few weeks. I downloaded FREESCAN, paid for a $15 RadioReference Premium Acct and the scanner was working beautifully in less than 1 hour.

      I read no documentation, and programmed nothing directly on the scanner. I was truly impressed with the ease of start up with only a small, free program and $15 bucks.

      I will learn much more about the scanner when I return and I want to thank everyone for being so helpful on this group. I see something useful to know almost everyday when I skim through the daily digest of postings.

      I am very happy with my old Uniden's and now I am very, very happy with my new Uniden scanner and FREESCAN.

      Drew