2282Re: Re software

  • laserbub
    Jul 6, 2009
      I will chime in here - I received my new 396XT with only a few hours before having to leave it with a friend and travel for a few weeks. I downloaded FREESCAN, paid for a $15 RadioReference Premium Acct and the scanner was working beautifully in less than 1 hour.

      I read no documentation, and programmed nothing directly on the scanner. I was truly impressed with the ease of start up with only a small, free program and $15 bucks.

      I will learn much more about the scanner when I return and I want to thank everyone for being so helpful on this group. I see something useful to know almost everyday when I skim through the daily digest of postings.

      I am very happy with my old Uniden's and now I am very, very happy with my new Uniden scanner and FREESCAN.

      Drew

      --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "stephen.thomas42" <stephen.thomas42@...> wrote:

      > hi all. is their any difference between freescan and arcxt pro.?

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic