2244Re: [BCD396XT] Mac Software

  • Rich Carlson
    Jul 2, 2009
      I have had no issues using Parallels, Fusion or BootCamp and any of the ARC
      products, including ARC-XT. Works great!

      I found however that it is best to plug in the USB cable or RS232 adapter
      when in Windows rather than in the Mac environment to allow Windows to
      properly detect and install. Also, install the drivers BEFORE plugging in
      the device if possible.

      I have not tried running these in any type of Linux with Windows emulators
      however. I have heard that some people have had success.

      --
      Rich Carlson, N9JIG