2243Re: Mac Software

  • tedrhayes
    Jul 2, 2009
      I've using 396 Software (FreeScan and Butel ARCXT) on my Macbook Pro. I've have a Windows XP Virtual Machine running with VM Fusion (I'm using the Bootcamp Partition). It was worked well.

      I had some problems with the drivers for my USB-1 (or my USB to serial converter). But I was able to get them to work by installing the latest drivers (not from Uniden but from Prolific). They would work but be prone to errors prior to using the lasted drivers.

      Ted

      --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, Charlie Collins <oldroman@...> wrote:

      > I just got the 396 last week and I love it. Right now I listen to the
      > regular 800 mhz Trunked systems around Wichita, KS. For digital I am
      > listening to KHP Troop F, G (KS Turnpike Authority) and the KBI. I
      > know there is no software (that I know of) for a Mac, but I was
      > wondering if any Mac users have gotten any to work with Parallels for
      > Mac or VM Fusion. I've got Parallels but haven't tried it out yet
      > (mainly because I don't have a copy of Windows).
      >
      > Charlie

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic