196Re: [BCD396XT] Re: Are we any closer to knowing the release date for the 396XT?....and what about firmware?

  • Peter Laws
    Nov 29, 2008
      On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 10:13, randybcd396t <randybcd396t@...> wrote:
      > I for one appreciate the pre-announcements well ahead of availability.
      > I currently have the BCD396T and have been struggling with memory
      > limits for the past 6 months. If it were not for the pre-announcement,
      > I would have already switched to another brand.

      Yeah, when I got my 396 in 2005 (one of the first few units in
      Chicagoland), I thought that 400 channels per system was basically
      infinity ... Now I live in Oklahoma and I can't put all the possible
      tags for the state TRS in one System. :-) (I have a bank with all
      ... well, most ... so I can ID roamers).

      Looking forward to the 'XT!

      No Trillion-dollar blank check for crooks!
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic