      From: Richard A. Victor <Victor@...>
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 5:03 pm
      Subject: Re: [BCD396XT] Low-Profile Mag Mount Mobile Antenna

      I'm afraid that I don't understand how something other than a mag
      mount would ruin the tint, but nonetheless, you could get something
      like the MFJ mag mount shown at the following URL

      http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/hamantht/4443.html

      and just connect a bnc rubber duck to it if you really need low
      profile. If you want more antenna performance, you might want to
      look at the Larsen NMO150/450/800 which is also available in a mag
      mount but is going to be somewhat taller and less flexible.

      Dick