1846Control Channel Output for Trunk 88/Pro96Com

  • dmccorm@charter.net
    Jun 1, 2009
      I had some success this weekend using the Uniden BC346XT and BCD396XT with Trunk 88 and Pro96Com (396XT only for Pro96Com becuase of the P25 decode).

      What I didn't realize was that you have to program the trunked control channel in a System before it will work. If you just try to use a custom search limit (with, or without CC-Only) it will not work. If you just put the control channel frequency in the Hold mode it will not work either. Keep in mind that the BC346XT will not work for P25 because it needs the control channel in a valid system before it works.

      Just for giggles I tried UniTrunker 1.0.0.5 Alpha again with no luck, but others should try to see if it will work. I have yet to try UniTrunker-Retro to see if it will work.

      Also, I have yet to see if the "extended" data has a purpose for the current decoders.

      Can anyone else shead some light on the extended output?

      By the way you can verify if the output is working by using a terminal program such as the Windows Hyperterm.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic