      From: MCH <mch@...>
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, 31 May 2009 9:06 pm
      Subject: Re: [BCD396XT] Rechargeable Batteries

      You can put any type in your scanner, but I would recommend charging
      them externally for a proper charge. I would also recommend sticking
      with name brand cells.

      Joe M.

      meathead28 wrote:
      > Anyone know what kind of rechargeable batteries I can put in my scanner? The
      ones that came with the scanner are 2250mah. I went out today and could only
      found ones that were 2450mah, will those work? I want to be sure to get he
      correct ones and also get ones that the unit will recharge with the power
      adapter. Any help greatly appreciated.