1639Re: [BCD396XT] Re: ARC-XT

    May 19, 2009
      Return from Dayton? As I understood it, he had some other business in
      the States before returning. That said, I spoke to him at the Hamvention
      a couple times at length, but have not spoken with him since.

      As for his release date plans, I think he said, but it was not specific
      and I don't recall exactly when he said it would be ready. I imagine
      that depends on the time it takes to finish it. It still had a little
      work to go based on the version he had at Dayton. Maybe weeks - maybe a
      month - maybe more? Again, I would prefer Gommert tells you since I
      don't recall and don't know exactly how much more work he had to do on
      it. I know most (if not all) of the functions are 'in there', and it
      just needs a little more fine tuning.

      Software is not something that you can know when all the bugs will be
      purged until they are.

      Joe M.