1630Re: ARC-XT

  • Jerry Dubzak - W2GLD
    May 19, 2009
      After the lack of support for the with previous product from Butel, I don't know why anyone would still purchase software from him knowing that other solutions exist that are much better and provide a much more personal support structure.

      In the past, I solely used his products way back to the BCD250 units. No support, too many bugs, an short arrogant responses from Gommert forced me to look for alternatives.

      I recently purchased a Uniden BCD396XT myself and chose to go with "PROSCAN", best of all it still support ALL of my Uniden models in one package and it works great...

      Butel could follow the way of GM for all I care, their support sucks, their product is like earlier Microsoft products with all the bugs, why waste your money...

      Just my two cents as I've been burned by Butel three times in the past!!!

      Good luck with the new scanner, I love mine!