16Re: Uniden Announces BCD396XT and BC346XT Handheld Scanners

  • donc113
    Sep 29, 2008
      I understand about them...I was one of the open beta testers. I'm
      talking about perhaps a future firmware update to add some of the new
      features.

      I personally have NO problem if something to add those features was a
      for pay update. From my perspective...I'd have no problem paying $50
      for such an update....others mileage WILL vary.

      Don

      --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "torontokris" <torontokris@...> wrote:

      > Close call Do Not Disturb...
      > EDACS ESK..
      >
      > thats about it
      > (No NAC, or temp lockout) too bad those will be nice features on the
      > 396XT.
      >
      > Firmware should be out tomorrow or Wednesday.
      >

      > Any other questions in regards to the BCD396T try the 396T group at
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BCD396T/

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic