      From: John Crowe <crowemag55@...>
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, 1 May 2009 10:05 am
      Subject: [BCD396XT] Re: WX Priority

      No I got that part wrong...? I?"mis-thought" about it...? If I had paid better
      attention while programing the SAME codes, I'd have gotten that right... <Grrrr>
      I'm adding a "Tri-County" entry for the 3 counties at once and keeping the
      individual ones that I already have to zero?in should I need to...

      BTW, Paul, remember, I said?I?was a 'bit" dissapointed...? I do NOT regret
      buying this scanner in any way shape of?form! ?
      I suspected you're answer was going to be something like it needed to have 2
      receivers in it...

      Thanks to all for setting me straight on this topic!

      >Posted by: "SRehm24416@..." SRehm24416@... ? rehmj@...
      >Thu Apr?30,?2009 7:10?am (PDT)

      >I too have multiple "counties" programmed into the WX alert. Is it true I can
      only monitor one?county at a time? Sounds odd since all my other cheaper
      scanners can monitor more than >one. I think??