1477Re: WX Priority

  • John Crowe
    May 1, 2009

      No I got that part wrong...  I "mis-thought" about it...  If I had paid better attention while programing the SAME codes, I'd have gotten that right... <Grrrr>
      I'm adding a "Tri-County" entry for the 3 counties at once and keeping the individual ones that I already have to zero in should I need to...

      BTW, Paul, remember, I said I was a 'bit" dissapointed...  I do NOT regret buying this scanner in any way shape of form!
      I suspected you're answer was going to be something like it needed to have 2 receivers in it...

      Thanks to all for setting me straight on this topic!

      John