1458Re: [BCD396XT] Re: WX Priority [OT]

    Apr 30 9:25 AM
      Just making sure you understood. The tone is on the non-PRI channel.
      That's the only time you can *hear* the sampling.

      The sampling does slow down when the PRI channel is active, but with the
      wrong CTCSS/CDCSS - to about the level of a typical priority sample, so
      your comment is still valid from that aspect.

      Joe M.