      From: John Crowe <crowemag55@...>
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 7:42 pm
      Subject: [BCD396XT] Re: WX Priority

      Thanks again Joe.

      You were correct..? I had it in Priority, not SAME scan..

      I have to say, though, I'm a bit dissapointed.? Putting it into SAME scan, A)
      only allows one county at a time, and B) even more importantly, it ONLY scans
      the Weather freqs.? That makes the 396XT, and?996T, $500 weather radios!? For
      that amout of money, I would've thought it could continue to scan my areas of
      interest WHILE keeping an 'ear' out for the SAME codes...?

      I've never used this feature on the 996 or I would've already known all of this
      so again, thanks for pointing me in the right direction...