      From: John Crowe <crowemag55@...>
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 7:42:59 PM
      Subject: [BCD396XT] Re: WX Priority

      Thanks again Joe.

      You were correct..  I had it in Priority, not SAME scan..

      I have to say, though, I'm a bit dissapointed.  Putting it into SAME scan, A) only allows one county at a time, and B) even more importantly, it ONLY scans the Weather freqs.  That makes the 396XT, and 996T, $500 weather radios!  For that amout of money, I would've thought it could continue to scan my areas of interest WHILE keeping an 'ear' out for the SAME codes...

      I've never used this feature on the 996 or I would've already known all of this so again, thanks for pointing me in the right direction...