      From: MCH <mch@...>

      Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 15:22:07
      To: <BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [BCD396XT] Re: Uniden Announces BCD396XT and BC346XT Handheld
      Scanners

      $200 for your 396? Just sell the thing for more than that, and put the
      funds toward the XT.

      Personally, I think more than four times the channel capacity, temporary
      lockout, NAC, FTO decode, multi-color backlight, and GPS support is a
      pretty good 'flame'.

      Granted, not as much as DMA, but you can't have such a groundbreaking
      feature every release.

      What else do you think should be on the XT?

      Joe M.