137Re: [BCD396XT] Re: Are we any closer to knowing the release date for the 396XT?....and what about firmware?

  • Peter Laws
    Nov 22, 2008
      On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 11:30, Mark Keegan <na4mk@...> wrote:
      > Damned capitalists!

      Hey, at least Uniden *has* some capital!

      Another factor, one UPMan didn't mention, must be the FCC cert process.

      At some point, long before we can all get our sweaty paws on one, all
      the details of the '396XT will be on the web ...

      No Trillion-dollar blank check for crooks!
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic