133Re: [BCD396XT] Re: Are we any closer to knowing the release date for the 396XT?....and what about firmware?

    Nov 22, 2008
      <sarcasm mode on>

      You must be right. The fact that they've announced the last 5 models
      about 6 months ahead of time, and they made a Q3 2008 announcement that
      it would be available in Q1 2009 (about 6 months later) MUST be due to
      other factors. There must be something different about this '6 months',
      and it must be due to all the hype about a scanner that was released
      over a year ago.

      <sarcasm mode off>

      Joe M.

      Brian wrote:
      > Not really....They had to do something to distract/disrupt the momentum and constant chatter generated by the GRE PSR500. Only my 2 cents.
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic