122Re: [BCD396XT] The new "XT" product(s)

  • Peter Laws
    Nov 21, 2008
      On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 14:51, Matthew A. Zinicola <matt@...> wrote:

      > Following the product release pattern of the 396 and 996, can we logically
      > deduce that once the portable platform (BCD396XT) becomes available, there
      > will be a BCD996XT to follow with the same/similar improvements over the
      > 996?

      If it sells, I'm sure.

      Since the code-base will be new, they can use the feedback (and don't
      we all give feedback!) will let them fine-tune the code for the mobile
      unit.

      I checked with Paul on the release date and he assured me that it's
      one month earlier than it was one month ago - progress! :-)

      No Trillion-dollar blank check for crooks!
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic