10RE: [BCD396XT] Re: Uniden Announces BCD396XT and BC346XT Handheld Scanners

  • Rob Dale
    Sep 29, 2008
      > The increased channel capacity (specificaly, increased talkgroups per
      > system) and the temporary lockout features are VERY welcome, however
      > they alone (and combined with the other features that should have been
      > there since day one) is not compelling enough to buy a new radio.

      I can't imagine the expectation is for every 396T owner to run out and buy a
      396XT... But it is a nice update to a VERY good scanner, and keeps it at the
      top of the feature line for a while yet.

      - Rob
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic