BNAC 2012 who's coming?

  • Michael Birnbaum
    Message 1 of 3 , May 16, 2012
      Hey Pirates,

      Look for this year's BNAC Notice of Race in the next day or so. I'm finalizing some financial arrangements, before I put it up. There will be a lot of information in the NOR to answer questions.

      We can start the thread of who's coming. I'll begin it with my 3 (!) Buccs. Then Jimmy can list his 30.  :o)

      Cirrus Michael Birnbaum, Max Birnbaum Vermont
      Blue Loon John Hamerslough  Vermont
      Yikes! Dave Johnson Alaska

      Michael Birnbaum
      Cirrus 5259
      Malletts Bay VT

    • spiracolorado
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4 6:49 AM
        Re: BNAC XLII who's coming

        Add me to the list:
        EUPHORIA, David Spira, Ty Whitman

        REGISTER BY July 7 - SAVE $20
        www.buccaneer18.org click on EVENTS

        HOUSES FOR RENT NEAR MBBC

        $600/week two bed house
        $1200/week three bed house on lake
        E. Lakeshore Dr. and Willams Rd., Colchester, VT

        photos
        http://share.shutterfly.com/share/received/welcome.sfly?fid=45d3c31b2c85654a&sid\
        =1QatmLlm2ZNrw

        http://share.shutterfly.com/share/received/welcome.sfly?fid=12df85f701d0ea06&sid\
        =1QatmLlm2ZNrS

        Gary Gregoir 727-510-0976 email luckygspot(at)aol.com - tell him that I referred
        you. DS

        > $40 off for all registrations received by Saturday June 9th.
        > $20 discount by July 7th. Cut-off for $50-discounted hotel rooms is also July
        7th.

        > Cirrus, Michael Birnbaum, Max Birnbaum, Vermont
        > Blue Loon, John Hamerslough, (crew), Vermont
        > Yikes!, Dave Johnson, Elayne Johnson, Alaska
        > Sanguine, Rick Scarborough, (crew), Alabama
        > BAMF!, Jimmy Yurko, Kristi Yurko, Maryland
        > Vespula, Ronnie Ashmore, Bill Lacher, South Carolina
        > Carol's Carpet, Jon Marsh, Carol Marsh, New York
        > Miss L, Scott Laundry, Neil Laundry, New York
        > Gina, Bob DeRoeck, Vince Jones, Massachusetts/New York
        > ARRRGH!!!, Larry Schmida, Todd Schmida, Michigan

      • spiracolorado
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 4 8:27 AM
          Updated list of registrations and links to register:

          http://buccaneer18.org/BNAC2012.php