Content requested for next BCA newsletter

  • spiracolorado
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2010
      Kyra and I were wondering.

      Anyone have an interesting article , idea, picture, drawing, photo or ???that they want to submit for publication in the next BCA newsletter? Some amazing sailing experience from the summer perhaps or other Bucc related topic, writing - photo - arwork ... submit your ideas or article to PR@... - we would like to have this by the end of this week - December 10. Thanks, BCA PR guy, David Spira