Re: [BC346XT] Fleet Maps

  • Mark Levine, D.C.
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3 6:26 AM
      Fleet maps are not used in purely type II systems. Just enter the Control
      Channels and set it for CC only. If you haven't entered the TGs, use ID
      SEARCH

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3 6:44 AM
        Type II systems don't use fleetmaps. If you have to enter one, enter all
        zeros for the fleetmap. That's the same thing as setting it to Type II.

        Joe M.

        Roth Ritter wrote:
        > Anyone know how to find or choose a fleet map for a Motorola-type II
        > Smartnet site?
        >

        > Dark Atmospheres / a s t r o p h o t o g r a p h y \
        > http://www.darkatmospheres.com/astro

      • Roth Ritter
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3 7:59 AM
          Thanks Joe and Mark; I wasn't really clear as to what the fleet maps
          were or if I needed them in this case so thanks for the info.
          Everything does seem to work ok as -is.