Fleet Maps

  • Roth Ritter
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009
      Anyone know how to find or choose a fleet map for a Motorola-type II
      Smartnet site?

      Dark Atmospheres / a s t r o p h o t o g r a p h y \
      http://www.darkatmospheres.com/astro

    • Mark Levine, D.C.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2009
        Fleet maps are not used in purely type II systems. Just enter the Control
        Channels and set it for CC only. If you haven't entered the TGs, use ID
        SEARCH

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2009
          Type II systems don't use fleetmaps. If you have to enter one, enter all
          zeros for the fleetmap. That's the same thing as setting it to Type II.

          Joe M.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 3, 2009
            Thanks Joe and Mark; I wasn't really clear as to what the fleet maps
            were or if I needed them in this case so thanks for the info.
            Everything does seem to work ok as -is.