Systems & scanning?

  • roth_ritter
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2009
      Hi all, I'm in the process of digesting the questionable documentation (in my opinion) for this scanner for the first time and have most of the essentials ironed out with exception to one problem. I've created 2 new systems which scan and work as they should, but for some reason there is one of the preset systems included when I scan my 2 created systems. I'm not sure how to disable it from scanning? Probably a simple concept but I'm having trouble finding it. Any tips? In the mean time, I'll keep digging. Thanks -
    • Uniden UPMan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2009
        Lock out the search by FUNC + L/O, L/O while the scanner is on that search.
         UPMan

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2009
          Thanks UPMan, that did the trick, I don't know why I wrestled with
          that one and figured out the rest ;)

          Dark Atmospheres / a s t r o p h o t o g r a p h y \
          http://www.darkatmospheres.com/astro