BC346XT Custom Search Problem Resolved

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2009
      The 346XT i posted about here having a "custom search" problem was a technical problem in the radio and a isolated incident....The dealer instructed me out of all the 346XT's he sold i was the only problem...The firmware in the scanner had NOTHING to do with the problem...They exchanged the scanner and this one is fine on the "Custom Search"......The dealer and Uniden Rep (Upman) were very professional at helping in the problem.....