Re: [BC346XT] bc 346 xt subsystem scanning question

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2013
      To change the Group Quick Keys, you have to hit function then the Group
      Quick Key while you are on the particular System you want to change.

      When you disable a Group Quick Key, it will disable it only in the
      current System. The same Group Quick Key will remain enabled in all
      other Systems. You don't have to scroll through the Groups to disable
      Group Quick Keys. You have to scroll through Systems to disable the
      Group Quick Keys in those Systems.

      It sounds like you want to disable the same Group Quick Key in several
      Systems which you will have to do in each System.

      As for hitting hold and ending up on Close Call when you hit HOLD, that
      should only happen when you received a Close Call hit which is unrelated
      to anything you have locked out or disabled.

      Joe M.