Re: [BC346XT] Re: Pretty good batteries

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 21, 2013
      Actually all of the chargers I've purchased in the last 5
      years charge single cells which is much better for the cell.

      Joe M.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 22, 2013
        I use Energizer 2500 rechargeables in my Uniden 346XT charging them in the Energizer charger and they last in the scanner about 10 hours.....

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 22, 2013
          So do I; I keep the supplied 1800 mAh batteries as spares.