Re: [BC346XT] Re: Arc346 Problem

  • Sylvain Lamarre
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 15, 2009
      Hi,

      I may be wrong but isn't "Flexstep" a term / characteristic of GRE PSR line of radios ...? I seem to remember this term in my PSR-500 lingo...

      -Sylvain.
      (envoyé de mon iPod Touch via Wifi)

      Le 09-06-14 à 19:56, "mt.digitalvd" <mt.digitalvd@...> a écrit :

      A. Have no idea what or where this 'FlexStep' option is located, not anywhere I can see in any pulldown menu...

      B. After reporting the problem to Butel earlier today, they have already released a 'Build 2' of the software that fixes the problem.

      But thanks Joe for your response.

      Does ARC have FlexStep enabled?

      Joe M.

      mt.digitalvd wrote:
      Has anyone else been able to enter the custom bandplan for Bell Fleetnet?

      When I try to enter 141.015 with a 15.0 spacing and 380 offset, the base frequency "lower" changes to 141.0125 all by itself.

      The 151.7300/15/579 and 154.3200/15/632 sections enter just fine. The ARC software seems to think the 141 portion of the band should be 12.5 khz maybe? Dunno.... strange.
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 15, 2009
        Yea - I got the two confused. Someone had posted the same question about
        a GRE and ARC, and that was the solution for them. But, the issue has
        been fixed anyway.

        Joe M.