RE: [BC346XT] Re: Pretty good batteries

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 21 2:34 PM
      Especially considering that the BC346XT uses 3 batteries, and most auxiliary
      chargers take only an even number of batteries, usually 2 or 4. The
      downside: charging in the scanner can take up to 16 hours.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 21 4:38 PM
        Actually all of the chargers I've purchased in the last 5
        years charge single cells which is much better for the cell.

        Joe M.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 22 10:59 AM
          I use Energizer 2500 rechargeables in my Uniden 346XT charging them in the Energizer charger and they last in the scanner about 10 hours.....

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 22 6:11 PM
            So do I; I keep the supplied 1800 mAh batteries as spares.