Review 10 most recent close call hits?

  • Robert Terzi
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12 2:04 AM
      If I'm using Close Call (only) mode, I'm under the impression the scanner will temporarily
      store the last 10 hits. How do I review those? I'm probably missing something
      obvious.

      Note: the Wiki manual doesn't seem list this information or provide pointers on
      the three close call pages I checked:

      * Close Call Mode - http://info.uniden.com/twiki/bin/view/UnidenMan4/CloseCallMode
      * Close Call - http://info.uniden.com/twiki/bin/view/UnidenMan4/CloseCall
      * Srch/CloCallOpt - http://info.uniden.com/twiki/bin/view/UnidenMan4/SrchCloCallOpt

      The only reference I found in those pages is for the Hits with Scan menu which allows
      setting options for the temporary system.

      I have a permanent Close Call system, with a Found Channels group that I believe was
      created from Close Call Auto Store. As far as I can tell, I don't see any of the recent
      activity from Close Call stored (temporarily) in that system/group.

      Thanks for any insights,
      --Rob
    • tnt8453
      Message 2 of 2 , May 22, 1935
        i think if you restart scanner temp close call memory will get erase better to save when you detect one with proper label.