Re: Talk group Ida and system Ids

  • fivesolas2004
    Message 1 of 6 , May 16, 2013
      Il stick with my 346xt it was $217 NEW with the tax, and its seems to be a LOT more sensitive and able to pick up conventional channels and the hp missed a lot of these same channels that the 346 EASILY receives at my home :)

      Thanks for all the hel guys

      Message 2 of 6 , May 16, 2013
        You could simply rename your "unknown" group.

        You can also use copy and paste, but it's much easier in software.

        Joe M.