Re: [BC346XT] Talk group Ida and system Ids

    Message 1 of 6 , May 15 3:39 PM
      I should have mentioned that you could have easily limited the HP-1 to the
      Benning site by using the Favorites Lists...no upgrade required.

      But, had you sprung for the $100 the upgrade would have included features making
      your "detective" work much easier. The HP-1 can be set to record audio only on
      "unknown" channels for later playback (Trunking Discovery Mode).

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 6 , May 16 2:34 PM
        Il stick with my 346xt it was $217 NEW with the tax, and its seems to be a LOT more sensitive and able to pick up conventional channels and the hp missed a lot of these same channels that the 346 EASILY receives at my home :)

        Thanks for all the hel guys

        --- In BC346XT@yahoogroups.com, Paul Opitz <pmanu44@...> wrote:

        > I should have mentioned that you could have easily limited the HP-1 to the
        > Benning site by using the Favorites Lists...no upgrade required.
        >
        > But, had you sprung for the $100 the upgrade would have included features making
        > your "detective" work much easier. The HP-1 can be set to record audio only on
        > "unknown" channels for later playback (Trunking Discovery Mode).

      • fivesolas2004
        Message 3 of 6 , May 16 2:35 PM
          Is there a way to MERGE the channels found via search and scan on a Motorola trucked system with a group I have designated as "unknown" ? I hate to re enter all the founds Ids into the "unknown" group if there's a easier way to do this
          Message 4 of 6 , May 16 7:41 PM
            You could simply rename your "unknown" group.

            You can also use copy and paste, but it's much easier in software.

            Joe M.