Re: Arc346 Problem

  • mt.digitalvd
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 14, 2009
      A. Have no idea what or where this 'FlexStep' option is located, not anywhere I can see in any pulldown menu...

      B. After reporting the problem to Butel earlier today, they have already released a 'Build 2' of the software that fixes the problem.

      But thanks Joe for your response.

      > Does ARC have FlexStep enabled?
      >
      > Joe M.
      >
      > mt.digitalvd wrote:
      > > Has anyone else been able to enter the custom bandplan for Bell Fleetnet?
      > >
      > > When I try to enter 141.015 with a 15.0 spacing and 380 offset, the base frequency "lower" changes to 141.0125 all by itself.
      > >
      > > The 151.7300/15/579 and 154.3200/15/632 sections enter just fine. The ARC software seems to think the 141 portion of the band should be 12.5 khz maybe? Dunno.... strange.
    • Sylvain Lamarre
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 15, 2009
        Hi,

        I may be wrong but isn't "Flexstep" a term / characteristic of GRE PSR line of radios ...? I seem to remember this term in my PSR-500 lingo...

        -Sylvain.
        (envoyé de mon iPod Touch via Wifi)

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 15, 2009
          Yea - I got the two confused. Someone had posted the same question about
          a GRE and ARC, and that was the solution for them. But, the issue has
          been fixed anyway.

          Joe M.