Re: How do you change which city you want to listen to?

  • mindingourownbusiness2013
    Message 1 of 6 , May 10, 2013
      Would you share a different way to program it? So, if I understand right, even though I have 4 different cities loaded under different names, I am scanning all 4 of them, they way I have done it? Is this right?

      Message 2 of 6 , May 10, 2013
        I would program each city as a separate System, assign each one a System
        Quick Key (1 to 4), then you can listen to any or all of them by
        enabling or disabling them with the keys 1 to 4.