Re: [BC346XT] How do you change which city you want to listen to?

    Message 1 of 6 , May 10, 2013
      That all depends on how you loaded them. Did you load them as a single
      System or multiple? Single Group or multiple? Did you assign System or
      Group Quick Keys to any of them?

      Joe M.

      Message 2 of 6 , May 10, 2013
        I went to Program System, Select System, Edit Group, Group 1, Edit Channel, added frequencys. Have I not done this correctly? Thanks

        Message 3 of 6 , May 10, 2013
          There is no 'correct' way to program the scanner. The way you have
          programmed it, you can just press the scan button and you will be
          scanning all of what you have programmed in.

          Message 4 of 6 , May 10, 2013
            Would you share a different way to program it? So, if I understand right, even though I have 4 different cities loaded under different names, I am scanning all 4 of them, they way I have done it? Is this right?

            Message 5 of 6 , May 10, 2013
              I would program each city as a separate System, assign each one a System
              Quick Key (1 to 4), then you can listen to any or all of them by
              enabling or disabling them with the keys 1 to 4.