Locking out PREPROGRAMMED searches

  • fivesolas2004
    Message 1 of 4 , May 10, 2013
      Every time i turn on my new 346xt with the power button it starts to search the preprogrammed SERVICE SEARCH band. I then have to go to each of these service search bands and lock them out to get back to regular scan mode of the channels I want to hear that I've programmed in.

      Am i doing something wrong? How can I permanently lock out or delete these preprogrammed SERICE SEARCH channels or totally disable then ever being searched? Thanks
      Message 2 of 4 , May 10, 2013
        While you are scanning them, press FUNC L/O L/O to permanently
        lock them out. You didn't say how you were locking them out now.

        Joe M.

        fivesolas2004 wrote:
        > Every time i turn on my new 346xt with the power button it starts to search the preprogrammed SERVICE SEARCH band. I then have to go to each of these service search bands and lock them out to get back to regular scan mode of the channels I want to hear that I've programmed in.
        >
        > Am i doing something wrong? How can I permanently lock out or delete these preprogrammed SERICE SEARCH channels or totally disable then ever being searched? Thanks

      • flightresq
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 4, 2014

          I read the directions from Marksscanners and I am trying to get CB and GMRS from being scanned.

          Thanks

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 4, 2014
            F+L/O, L/O while it is on the search.