How do you change which city you want to listen to?

  • mindingourownbusiness2013
    Message 1 of 6 , May 10 2:49 PM
      Hi, really new to this scanner. I loaded more than one city, and can listen just fine. now I would like to know how to "change the channel" so to speak. From one city to another. Thanks in advance!
      Message 2 of 6 , May 10 3:02 PM
        That all depends on how you loaded them. Did you load them as a single
        System or multiple? Single Group or multiple? Did you assign System or
        Group Quick Keys to any of them?

        Joe M.

        Message 3 of 6 , May 10 3:06 PM
          I went to Program System, Select System, Edit Group, Group 1, Edit Channel, added frequencys. Have I not done this correctly? Thanks

          Message 4 of 6 , May 10 3:10 PM
            There is no 'correct' way to program the scanner. The way you have
            programmed it, you can just press the scan button and you will be
            scanning all of what you have programmed in.

            Message 5 of 6 , May 10 3:15 PM
              Would you share a different way to program it? So, if I understand right, even though I have 4 different cities loaded under different names, I am scanning all 4 of them, they way I have done it? Is this right?

              Message 6 of 6 , May 10 3:18 PM
                I would program each city as a separate System, assign each one a System
                Quick Key (1 to 4), then you can listen to any or all of them by
                enabling or disabling them with the keys 1 to 4.