Re: [BC346XT] BC346XT - would like someone to program and explain use

  • Bob Havenga
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 30, 2013
      You can always look at Marks scanners on the internet. This is very helpful and easy to understand. I have used this find more features on the scanner.

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 25, 2013
        Thanks for the leads! I finally got the opportunity to work with the scanner and, just as you said, I was able to get the close call and the railroad frequencies to work just fine! Sorry it took so long to acknowledge your info. Thanks again! Much appreciated.

        Gary Hahn