Re: [BC346XT] Re: edcs questions

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 18, 2013
      http://web.archive.org/web/20080116232454/http://www.scanningusa.com/trunked_info/tipsandtricks.html
      might help

      ________________________________
      From: tnt8453 <rajagashe@...>
      To: BC346XT@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, March 18, 2013 1:51:22 PM
      Subject: [BC346XT] Re: edcs questions

      thanks for help guys really feels nice that someone is there to guide

      well unfortunately system i want to listen to is not in us and no data available
      officially :(( I've to do some reverse engg to find out LCN's & Site frequency
      mapping its challenging task and i'm on it.
      well i think most challenging part is to find out right LCN no's
      i've BC346XT and yaesu vx3r capable of listing to 800MHz band can someone guide
      me how to find out right LCN no with help of scanner and wideband receiver ?

      TIA

      regards
      tnt8453

      --- In BC346XT@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Levine, D.C." <wb2eqe@...> wrote: