Paul Opitz ...... Preprogrammed systems / groups .....

  • sk8mv@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2013
      Can you tell me how to lockout the groups ex: custom 1-9, HAM, service groups ? Can you use freescan to do this ? Is there a global means of doing this ?

      TIA

      Pete

      I've know how to upload my systems but I'd like to disable everything else while I figure this out ...
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2013
        On the scanner, it is F+L/O, L/O while on the search you want to lock out. In
        Freescan there is almost certainly a setting that lets you set the lockout
        status for searches.