Re: [BC346XT] 346 custom search problem

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 13, 2009
      Do you have the Control Channel Only option enabled? If so, it will only
      stop on trunked systems and not Conventional channels.

      Joe M.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 13, 2009
        Ron and I are conversing by private email, now. I had my parents' 50th wedding anniversary today...lots of stuff to do totally unrelated to scanners and work. One of the engineers in Tokyo also sent me a "tickler" about this thread...he wants more info in the issue, too.