Re: [BC346XT] 346 custom search problem

  • JAN FINE
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 13 12:50 PM
      Relax it's the weekend. Even Upman deserves a break sometimes.
      I'm sure he will respond back to you this week. Your posts here are good enough. Upman always adresses serious problems.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 13 1:49 PM
        Do you have the Control Channel Only option enabled? If so, it will only
        stop on trunked systems and not Conventional channels.

        Joe M.

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 13 4:02 PM
          Ron and I are conversing by private email, now. I had my parents' 50th wedding anniversary today...lots of stuff to do totally unrelated to scanners and work. One of the engineers in Tokyo also sent me a "tickler" about this thread...he wants more info in the issue, too.