Re: [BC346XT] System Quick Keys

  • Uniden UPMan
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 22, 2013
      If you assigned that system to System Quick Key 6, then all you need to do is tap 6 while scanning to enable/disable scanning of that system.

      http://info.uniden.com/UnidenMan4/QuickKeys

      UpMan

    • sk8mv@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 22, 2013
        Thanks ... I"m beginning to see how that works now. Guess I'll have to keep playing with the scanner to discover how everything else works. Thanks for the quick reply ...

        --- In BC346XT@yahoogroups.com, Uniden UPMan <uniden.upman@...> wrote:

        > If you assigned that system to System Quick Key 6, then all you need to do is tap 6 while scanning to enable/disable scanning of that system.
        >
        > http://info.uniden.com/UnidenMan4/QuickKeys
        >
        > UpMan
        > UpMan FAQ: http://info.uniden.com/UnidenMan4/UpMan -- Please read before emailing me directly

      • Bill
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 23, 2013
          Don't feel bad. I've had one for almost three years and I'm just now figuring it out.

        • sk8mv@sbcglobal.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 23, 2013
            THanks ..... I'll keep at it .... there are so many options .. it takes time to figure out which combination works best and which keys to hit to make it scan what you want. If you have any good tips please post them.

            thanks ..