RE: [BC346XT] What button?

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 18, 2013
      See
      http://forums.radioreference.com/uniden-scanners/203335-bc346xt-close-call.html

      From: BC346XT@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BC346XT@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      kb8qnh_2m@...
      Sent: Monday, February 18, 2013 4:53 PM
      To: BC346XT@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BC346XT] What button?

      I have had my scanner (BC346XT) for about a year. Long enough to forget how
      to drive the thing.

      Was working fine scanning like I want. For some reason it stopped on a
      "Close Channel"(?)> I thought I pushed the LockOut button. Anyway now it
      sits and looks back at me. Display says: Scan Mode Nothing to Scan. All of
      my programmed channels are in there but I can't get it to scan.

      Any ideas what I hit that has it locked up. I have turned it off, removed
      batteries, nothing seems to work. I know I did something stupid but I don't
      know what. I really don't want to "CLEAR" and reprogram if I can help it.

      Thanks in advance!

      Tom S
    • Thomas Scarborough
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 19, 2013