What button?

  • kb8qnh_2m@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 18, 2013
      I have had my scanner (BC346XT) for about a year. Long enough to forget how to drive the thing.

      Was working fine scanning like I want. For some reason it stopped on a "Close Channel"(?)> I thought I pushed the LockOut button. Anyway now it sits and looks back at me. Display says: Scan Mode Nothing to Scan. All of my programmed channels are in there but I can't get it to scan.

      Any ideas what I hit that has it locked up. I have turned it off, removed batteries, nothing seems to work. I know I did something stupid but I don't know what. I really don't want to "CLEAR" and reprogram if I can help it.

      Thanks in advance!

      Tom S
    • Uniden UPMan
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 18, 2013
        http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Nothing_to_Scan

        UpMan

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 18, 2013
          See
          http://forums.radioreference.com/uniden-scanners/203335-bc346xt-close-call.html

          I have had my scanner (BC346XT) for about a year. Long enough to forget how
          to drive the thing.

          Was working fine scanning like I want. For some reason it stopped on a
          "Close Channel"(?)> I thought I pushed the LockOut button. Anyway now it
          sits and looks back at me. Display says: Scan Mode Nothing to Scan. All of
          my programmed channels are in there but I can't get it to scan.

          Any ideas what I hit that has it locked up. I have turned it off, removed
          batteries, nothing seems to work. I know I did something stupid but I don't
          know what. I really don't want to "CLEAR" and reprogram if I can help it.

          Thanks in advance!

          Tom S
        • Thomas Scarborough
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 19, 2013