Re: [BC346XT] cloning

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 16, 2013
      You cannot clone them directly, but there is software
      that will let you read from one then write to the other.

      Joe M.

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 17, 2013
        I use Free Scan for that, although the store that sold me my BC346XT almost
        2 years ago recommended Pro Scan instead. Also, if you're using a USB
        computer-scanner connection, you'll need to download an additional driver;
        you'll be prompted to do that.