cloning

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 16, 2013
      I was wondering, I have a 346xt and just bought a 396 xt. Can I clone the analog stuff from the 346 to the 396 or do I have to program the thing from the gound up?

      Thanks for any help,
      Scott
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 16, 2013
        You cannot clone them directly, but there is software
        that will let you read from one then write to the other.

        Joe M.

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 17, 2013
          I use Free Scan for that, although the store that sold me my BC346XT almost
          2 years ago recommended Pro Scan instead. Also, if you're using a USB
          computer-scanner connection, you'll need to download an additional driver;
          you'll be prompted to do that.