Re: [BC346XT] Re: Discriminator tap

  • Bob Havenga
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 7, 2013
      Yes I do live the Chicago area.

      I have 2 scanners. The Bearcat 346xt and the 760xlt. I have tapped the discrimantor for the 760xlt. I want to be able to be portable with both radios and decode the digital especially for Chicago FD, which has gone digital.

      I am willing to tap the 346xt because it has more available channels.

      I would use software with my lap top so I can hear the transmissions while I am mobile.

      The price of a digital radio prohibits me from getting one.

      Thanks to all.